Search results

1. L

Dash clock and lights dead

Hi two things , Mercedes sprinter 208 cdi 901/902 fuse box a000 540 23 50 1 what do the three relays on bottom of fuse box control 2 have now change the complete dash assembly ie speedo fuel temp rev and still have no ignition lights or any other function, baffled had intermittent working then...
  2. L

Hi I am lawrie my dash has died HE:LP

think been done as there is one coming out fuse box to the bottom bolt on fuse box ?
  3. L

thanks guys no no corrosion have took fuse box of cleaned all pins and checked the plugs for loose connections put all back still nothing , run earth from where thanks
  4. L

thank you yes have problem the top bolt wont undo on fuse box as nut turning with bolt must admit would think so myself
  5. L

My dash was intermittent towards end of year then parked up for winter went to van had no ignition light or warning light none the high beam lights ect light up and all clocks don't work My friend tested the speedo and said was all ok the only thing is now and again the glow plug light comes on...
  6. L

My dash not working Sprinter 208 cdi

HELP my clocks and warning lights are not working every now and again the heater relay light flashes like crazy so doe mileage rest of time nothing a tall help please

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom