Search results

1. O

S211.222; Automatic tailgate not opening

You are probably right. This is what I've got, which one would be appropriate?
  2. O

Thank you both, the job is done:) Had to remove the plastic covers to get to the hinges. Used WD-40; only way I found to apply lubrication as the hinges where very difficult to get to. New video: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LZ0NeSR-L7N9ji8oHc0Cv10qtFosP8rH
  3. O

Thanks, that was what I hoped for. However, where to apply lubrication is not trivial (see image):)
  4. O

The automatic tailgate does not open. It starts to open, but then stops just after a few centimetres, as if the motor is not strong enough to open it completely. Any suggestions what might be the problem? Video: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LKcnq327TCk5enu2GOQ_RCr1E5qBJqeU
  5. O

Heater booster fault code; S211.222

Yes, fortunately I have a Webasto:)
  6. O

Thank you for the reply. Is it true that I have to remove the whole dashboard and dismantle the heating system to get to the element?
  7. O

Have a S211.222, E320 CDI, 2006. There is a fault code on the Heater booster: It is not active, but it reappears after reset. Could it be connected to that the battery went low and I haven't recharged it properly after that?
  8. O

S211; Gear; Impossible to shift from D to R (and P)

Checked the status info. Calculated gear is inactive. Moreover, I also saw that when I selceted "C" the Transmission mode is indeed "Comfort", however, when selecting "S", the Transmission mode is Status Unknown.
  9. O

Thank you again. After taking a closer look at the error codes (which I finally managed to import to Excel to get a better overview), I found another error that could be linked to this one. The text in the last parenthesis mentions "ESM" as one possible cause. Moreover, it points to a control...
  10. O

Thank you very much for the replies. Since last time I've done some checking using a iCarsoft MB V2.0 that I just bought. Firstly, regarding item two in my original post, you don't have to "engage parking brake", just let lose the brake pedal. Below you see the output from the diagnostic tool...
  11. O

Have a S211, E320 CDI, 2006. Symptoms: Shifting from P to R (and D) goes just fine. Shifting back from D to R (and P) is impossible. Two ways to go back to R (and P) from D: Shift to N - turn off the engine - then R (and P) Shift to N - engage parking break - let lose brake pedal - then R (and...

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom