Search results

1. R

I’m back again

Cant help with your car, sounds like you have been done for failing to give info regarding the speeding. If you only have just found out you can do a statutory declaration at a court. This needs to be done within 21 days of you finding out about your fine. This should reset the process, and...
  2. R

Navigation on line

Hello. Eventually managed to get my hands on a 17 plate Amg line C250d. Really pleased with the car but finding a couple of niggles. Firstly the navigation online fails to connect and also when using the navigation on Mercedes me it doesn't appear to have send to vehicle option, just route...
  3. R

C 220d

Thanks for the replies and sorry it's taken so long to come back. Well it looks like I may have just bought this 2017 250D AMG line with 24k on the clock
  4. R

C 220d

Hello. Just before the lockdown I test drove a new c220d amg line, never intended to buy it from the dealer and to be honest their deal wasn't that good. Obviously I now have some time on my hands and I have found a low mileage 2017 220d amg line that I'm really tempted by. Just looking for...

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom