Search results

1. C

2017 W213 E220 Estate rear suspension dropped/fault

Well, MB paid 75% of the cost, makes me wonder should I have pushed for 100% as there must be a known flaw in the system. Anyway, better than me having to pay it all. Anyone else with the same issue should push it with them. P
  2. C

Well, bad news. Dealer says that the whole system is F****d. Water got into system and compressor, valves etc. all need to be replaced, cost c. Euro 1,200. However the car is only just out of original UK warranty (car imported to Ireland) and given age, condition, nature of fault etc. the dealer...
  3. C

Thanks, someone also mentioned that, Dealer tomorrow so hopefully that advice will point them in the right direction and make sure that keeps costs to a minimum
  4. C

Exact same issue has just happened to me, unfortunately cannot get it sorted until 21st May due to restrictions. However, the compressor appears to be working as front is lowering/raising when switching between comfort and eco on Dynamic Select. Will let you know when i can get someone to look...

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom