Search results

1. Steve Varney

Pootle the CamperVito

Hopefully you can get it fixed without too much expense, I really liked my mk1 Vito 2.0 petrol, unfathomable diagnostics killed mine in the end, it was still running great but failed MOT on emissions, I took it to three different people to try to get it fixed, non of them could get any sense out...
  2. Steve Varney

The inappropriate badging thread

Ive just picked this up, its a C 80 2.5 pronged AMG Sport :p
  3. Steve Varney

Any T1 307d owners here?

No, I didn’t get that
  4. Steve Varney

Any T1 307d owners here?

Well the new rubber made absolutely no difference, well it did, it was even worse. I need to use the van later today so was experimenting with all kinds of packers, shims etc all to no avail, then it dawned on me that the only thing that would stop it from swivelling would be a straight...
  5. Steve Varney

Any T1 307d owners here?

Are you local to Aldershot? I'm near Billingshurst West Sussex, we'll have to hold a T1 meet sometime :)
  6. Steve Varney

Any T1 307d owners here?

Rossetts Aldershot are much more informed than the Worthing branch, gearstick part ordered 4.95 plus, so not much more. No hub cap though, so still on the hunt for that.
  7. Steve Varney

Any T1 307d owners here?

Any idea where I could get one used hub cap, or a good set please? I tried UK and German Ebay
  8. Steve Varney

Any T1 307d owners here?

thanks, was it Rossetts, which branch?
  9. Steve Varney

Any T1 307d owners here?

Thanks very much, so should I call Rossetts again and just quote that part number?
  10. Steve Varney

Any T1 307d owners here?

I need the rubber bush that fits between the cranked gearstick part and the stub that comes out of the box, any ideas where I can get one please? Apparently unattainable from Rossetti, but they were also struggling with the chassis number (again ). Did they do a one piece stick? It keeps working...
  11. Steve Varney

Any T1 307d owners here?

Thanks, I don’t see how they could be supplying the correct parts without the correct information, would they supply 2014 parts for my 83 vehicle?
  12. Steve Varney

Any T1 307d owners here?

Yes, same storey, they told me it is a 2014 model o_O even when I pointed out that they stopped making them in a about 1995, im dreading trying to order any parts for it and really worries that the UK registration will go through properly.
  13. Steve Varney

Any T1 307d owners here?

No, it’s just odd that I can’t get any proper info up on it, if it were an MB car I would have build date, all the colour and trim info, extras etc.
  14. Steve Varney

Any T1 307d owners here?

It’s also stamped in the step panel
  15. Steve Varney

Any T1 307d owners here?

The older ones obviously never had them then, MB Guildford did manage to feed the number into their system using a WDB in front but the info was hardly anything and it came up as a 2001 which it obviously isn’t. I feel better that your older one does not show it either and I’ll check for other...
  16. Steve Varney

Any T1 307d owners here?

I didn't have any luck at all really, im finding it difficult to get much info at all about this model. The MOT garage just entered the numbers as they appear on the Chassis and on its Serbian registration card without any WDB, im hoping this won't be an issue. too try to minimise any problems...
  17. Steve Varney

Any T1 307d owners here?

Now named Colonel Mustard :), Passed its MOT yesterday with only one advisory about a small oil leak, so very pleased. Now the long winded process of registering it.
  18. Steve Varney

MOT's every 2 years??????????

A lot of other countries already have there versions of an MOT every two year, I'm split between being grateful and wondering how many dangerous cars will not get fixed.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom