Search results

1. G

vito w639 streering

Thanks for reply. The wheels are the same 205.65.16 , the oil seams fine clean with no bad smell. The mercedes mechanic advised me not to charge the oil. Although he does not suggests anything else than I have found a way to excessive my arms ...
  2. G

vito w639 streering

Thanks for the reply, it is slightly heavier, to the point thought to be unpleasant to turn the steering with one hand when stopped! I will try a check in the pump as you suggest, thought I get no noise, no uneven sections on the steering and it has the same response when its correcting after...
  3. G

vito w639 streering

Thanks for the replay, the tires are all same condition and the is no dragging left or right when driving straight. It seams to be aligned. Also as far as I know there is no part changed in the steering.
  4. G

vito w639 streering

I own 2 vitos both bought used with 100000km. One is 2011 113cdi rear wheel drive and the other is 2012 116cdi 4x4. The 4x4 has much heavier steering than the rwd one. I don't know is this is normal or if this is due to a problem, and if someone has the knowledge please replay. The sure is that...
  5. G

is it posible different wheel thread type in a 4wd vito w639 to cause problems in differentials?

thanks for the reply. I am thinking to use continental vancontact 200 summer tyre in the front, for better braking, and vancontact 4season in the rear for better grip if i need to move off road or snow, all of them 205-65-16
  6. G

is it posible different wheel thread type in a 4wd vito w639 to cause problems in differentials?

hi, I am owner of a Vito w639 cdi116 4x4 2012, ready to change tyres. I know that I cannot put different profiles in front and rear due to 4x4, but my question is if I can use the same profile 205/65/16 but different thread, like summer tyres in the front and four season tyre in the back, so I...
Top Bottom