Search results

1. M

R230 ABC oil leak under front left (NS on RHD)

Many thanks for your help
  2. M

Ok thanks for your advice, I will leave it overnight which should reduce the pressure a bit due to the leak. Any idea what size O-rings they are? The Head of the banjo bolt is 19mm, so I guess M12 or M14. Cheers
  3. M

I noticed that too, looks like a previous bodge job. If I undo and remove the banjo bolt, likely a lot of fluid will come out right, although if its been leaking the pressure shouldn;t be bad. do I have to some how bleed it once I put the new O rings in? Thanks
  4. M

I have found the leak. See picture. The bolt on the banjo fitting was quite loose, I tightened it up but it still leaks. So hopefully, I just need a new O-rings /washers. Does anyone know what size O-ring / washer? 2pcs right? Many thanks for all the help.
  5. M

Sorry which switch ? I will go and clean the area, thanks for your help
  6. M

Right, maybe is leaking from the back where the Pulsation Dampener fits, it leaking and running along the cover ...see pciture attached
  7. M

Hi, thanks. Yes, I will not run the car until its fixed. I have take the front wheel off and the liner, here are some pictures of the area. Located Worcester, UK.
  8. M

Hello, I have a 2005 R230 SL500. There is a pool of ABC fluid under the front left behind the wheel arch / sill area. From what I have researched, the Pulsation dampener, Pressure Supply Valve Unit and ABC pressure sensor are in that area. I have no warnings on the dash. I have peered...

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom