Search results

1. JuniorMechanic

What is it? Clutch, Flywheel or what?

If this car has no Dual mass flywheel, I guess It has a single mass flywheel, right? Other way how does it work? Thanks
  2. JuniorMechanic

Hi, thanks to all of you I really appreciate it. I made a video as requested (cold start, but as a I said, does the same thing when warm): Turn volume up, and listen when I shut it down. Thanks. About the vacuum lines, I have not found the right diagram for my model, (230CE W124 Catalytic...
  3. JuniorMechanic

Thanks LostKiwi, but it engages ans disengages good. By agressive I meant you have to go off on first gear fast, other way everything stumbles.
  4. JuniorMechanic

R129 SL500 won't start

Hi, had same issue with my 1991 w124 ce. The fuel pump was ok, but not the fuel pump relay. For some reason the fuel pump relay was broken. Put a new one and problem solved. Another issue I had and had same symptoms: the fuel pressure accumulator. Located next to the fuel filter and the fuel...
  5. JuniorMechanic

Hi, it's Juior Mechanic. I have been seeking a solution for my problem, and haven't found it. And I have no idea where to look, where to begin. My car is a 1991 w124 230CE (catalytic converter) five speed manual gearbox The engine is smooth, drives and runs ok, it also starts ok. Problem...
Top Bottom