Search results

1. R

Be Careful Where You Shop

i asked a couple of dealers and they all said that the bolt length for my vehicle is 28mm thread the bolts supplied by wheelbase are 20mm.
  2. R

how would you know. if i turn up at the local tyre shop to have the wheels changed over. you take on trust that the wheel bolts in the box are correct for the vehicle they were supplied for. when you offwe a bolt up you cannot see that it is too short, and it is going into a deep hole ith thread...
  3. R

six months ago I purchased a set of alloy wheels and tyres from wheelbase.com of manchester. The wheels were MSW by Oz racing and I think they look great. 3 weeks ago I had amechanic doing some work on the front of the car. when the front wheels were removed we discovered that the wheel bolts...
  4. R

where can i buy these

I am in south east London, cannot get an answer from any dealer in this area. So I have used temporary bolts until I get delivery from USA. Picture of Finished job enclosed.
  5. R

where can i buy these

I found a pack of four on ebay in USA so i bought them. the only trouble is that USA has the slowest postal system in the world. I found some bolts that would normally hold a wall mounting bracket onto a tv that fit, only trouble is they only have Phillips head, so not sure if I can tighten...
  6. R

where can i buy these

this one does not wonder, he knows. during disassembly 2 of the bolts went walkies, don't ask why because if I knew where they went, they would not be lost.
  7. R

How do i change my bootlid??????????

the 4 bolts that you refer to. do you know where i can get these?
  8. R

where can i buy these

WHAT THE FFS HAS THIS GOT TO DO WITH MY POST
  9. R

where can i buy these

In my first post i asked for advice on removing my bootlid. and I got some good answers. my next problem is, where can i buy the 4 bolts that hold the bootlid onto the arms. I cannot find them listed anywhere. So I am hoping you guys are going to come up with the answers again.
  10. R

On investigating the bootlid, I discovered that the lid in bootlid is attached to the hinge arms by 2 quite small, albeit robust bolts. once removed it comes apart quite easily. but I am having a small problem removing the liner. so I have to take it easy today. hopefully I can recover efforts...
  11. R

thanks for the offer but it may not get done yet. i am in bad health, i live in erith/
  12. R

Hi all, I am a newbie here, and I have a problem. Can somebody tell me how to change my bootlid, e240 w210 sedan 1998. prefreably an answer that contains more THAN " A PIECE OF **** MATE" I WOULD LOVE A STEP BY STEP ACCOUNT IF POSSIBLE. i AM VISUALLY IMPAIRED, BUT DETERMINED TO DO IT MYSELF...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom