Search results

1. D

Service history verification prior to purchase

Thanks for all of the advice guys. Well I collected the car yesterday and had the dealer sign the sales receipt to say that the car can be returned for a full refund if it transpires that it does not have a full MB service history. He was happy to do so. The dealer was not pushy at all and left...
  2. D

Thanks Chrishazle, I'm at Loch Lomond in Scotland so the nearest MB dealerships will be Glasgow/Grangemouth/Edinburgh. I'll put this in my profile as you suggest.
  3. D

Blodcat, thanks again for the advice. I will certainly do that. I think the dealer is legit and I've no reason to suspect foul play. Previous experience suggests that if a car salesman's lips are moving he is probably telling lies so perhaps I am being a little over cautious.
  4. D

Thank you very much indeed for the responses. Unfortunately I m buying from a independent dealer who doesn't have access to the MD Digital Service Records - only providing a list of service dates and mileage (not even the detail of which MD service centre carried out the work). I contacted my...
  5. D

About to own my first Mercedes

Thank you McD, yes it looks mint condition but is being sold at nearly £1800 below book price. Quite nervous tbh as it seems too good to be true.
  6. D

Hi, does anyone know if you can verify a MB Main Dealer service prior to purchase? I only have the current registration number and I do know the car was previously on a private plate. I've not bought the car yet so don't have the chasis / VIN numbers. Thanks in advance for any help you could give.
  7. D

About to own my first Mercedes

Hi to all members. I'm about to purchase my first Mercedes, a 2015 MERCEDES-BENZ E-CLASS 3.0 E350 BLUETEC AMG LINE PREMIUM PLUS 5D. I hired a car in January and was upgraded to a E Class and it was by far the best car I'd ever driven. Can't afford a new one so going for this second hand one...

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom