Search results

1. Ron240

Cardle - Daily Car Quiz

Wow...now there's a weird coincidence @SmartAmg :D In 1.
  2. Ron240

Cardle - Daily Car Quiz

That one did cross my mind too. :D
  3. Ron240

Cardle - Daily Car Quiz

Also in 3. I dont know where I plucked the name from because I am definitely not familiar with this car, but it just popped into my head. :D
  4. Ron240

Cardle - Daily Car Quiz

Not a clue today.
  5. Ron240

Cardle - Daily Car Quiz

I would have got it in 1, but just like the last time and as Blobcat said Cardle wanted more information. It's annoying because what I wrote is what the car was known as here.
  6. Ron240

Cardle - Daily Car Quiz

Make in 2 and model in 3. Couldn't really fail to get the model on 3.
  7. Ron240

Cardle - Daily Car Quiz

My third guess was Vauxhall Monaro. Never in a million years would I have used the second word in the answer. FAIL!!
  8. Ron240

Cardle - Daily Car Quiz

Silver car in 2 for Sunday.
  9. Ron240

Cardle - Daily Car Quiz

I eventually figured out the make on 4, but didnt get the correct number for the model.
  10. Ron240

Cardle - Daily Car Quiz

In 1. Although I would have got it even before looking if I read David's clue first. :D
  11. Ron240

Cardle - Daily Car Quiz

In 4 for Thursday. Not great, but i did worse the last time we had it. :p
  12. Ron240

Cardle - Daily Car Quiz

I am counting wednesdays as in 2, even though cardle didn't accept the letter at the end of the numbers. Well tough, because that's what the car was known as here and even said it on the back.
  13. Ron240

Cardle - Daily Car Quiz

The pressure was on...but in 1 too. :) I remember last time we had this model some people had a problem because they put the model name before the manufacturer.
  14. Ron240

Cardle - Daily Car Quiz

Every one of my 5 guesses had the correct manufacturer, but I couldn't get the right model.
  15. Ron240

Cardle - Daily Car Quiz

In 4 for Sundsy. I remember failing on this the last time, and I wouldn't have minded failing this time. What a bland car.
  16. Ron240

Cardle - Daily Car Quiz

I have discovered that if you simply put the make and single number model it is accepted by Cardle.
  17. Ron240

Cardle - Daily Car Quiz

Thats exactly what I thought on 3 when I was sure I had the correct answer. :D
  18. Ron240

Cardle - Daily Car Quiz

Fail for Saturday. I got the make and model series, but not the specific designation.
  19. Ron240

Cardle - Daily Car Quiz

In 2. My first guess had Australian origins, but was of course a mile out. :p The second photo gave me the make so I went with their most popular model. I'm sure we have had it before because I remember the colour.
  20. Ron240

Cardle - Daily Car Quiz

In 1 for Thursday.

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom