Search results

1. S

SL55 sitting for ~6 years. What now?

Also, does anyone know what a mint, 15k miles sl55 could go for because once im done with this thing maybe after a few lovely drives i may sell it because i cant let it get neglected again.
  2. S

thanks everyone for the replies. once i get started and have the car in my garage ill definetly get some pictures of it in its present state and once its fixed up. I will try to get some step by steps; for i will be creating a parts list and then diagnose the car checking off what parts i need...
  3. S

Thnks for the indepth reply. I will definitely update you within the weeks, i hope. With this whole covid situation i should have a great amount of free time to fiddle with the sl55. Getting it fired on with no leaks or abc error light would be the best. the rest of the maintance should be a...
  4. S

15k, not 150k. Are you saying that cause if its only got 15k maybe stuff like the hydraulic suspension might not need replacing whereas if its got 150k it may? because i think the suspension is the area that freaks me out the most.
  5. S

As you can tell from the title I have an SL55 which for various reasons has been sitting in my drive for around 6 years. I work on cars myself however this is an entirely new beast with the SBC and ABC, correct me if i'm wrong but i think those are the right terms. Anyways, what would it take...
Top Bottom