Search results

1. B

The inappropriate badging thread

ah but if you won millions you would not give a jot on reliability !!! as the others in the garage would be a 427 cobra , 55 chevy 454 big block graffiti clone , 32 deuce coupe , chevy chevelle ss ...... now wheres that ticket ?
  2. B

tyre inflator

ok thanks all ... will get space saver for our euro trip next year !!!!!
  3. B

The inappropriate badging thread

debadged purely because the cloth snags on the letters and the polish residue gets in the edges ! took them off dont care what people think . I buy a model of car for its purpose and practicality . If im sat at the lights and a SLR or C63 sides up i think nice but if i won the lottery i would be...
  4. B

tyre inflator

has anyone had to use the tyre inflator stuff in the can that is supplied with a MB ? if so how easy ? did it get you home or to a garage ?
  5. B

mud flaps GLC

Anyone fitted mud flaps to a GLC with side steps ? if so apart from MB any other dealers ?
  6. B

centre console cleaning

but what do you use on woodgrain style ?
  7. B

centre console cleaning

Whats best for woodgrain finish centre console cleaning ? had piano finish on previous car real pain in the butt with dust fingerprint marks and scratching issues . i used meguirs ultimate quick wax just a little bit with microfibre cloth and brings it up like glass best ever. Used meguirs wax...
  8. B

centre cap size

many thanks ...sorted
  9. B

centre cap size

anyone know what size the centre caps are on GLC turbine 20" wheels ?
  10. B

GLC side steps

will shortly take a GLC but notice that from some owners that the side steps are prone to weather and discolourasation ? just wondered if anyone on here has had side steps replaced by styling companies . one company Direct 4x4 offer steps but wondering if they are a perfect fit blending in with...
  11. B

yes drove mine on a test and liked it straight away not as good looking as a coupe in hyacinth as these show !! red centre caps finish off the wheels and for a 250D sport she had more power than a friends 180 with a chip upgrade !! will miss her for the pose and the sport+ lol but not for...
  12. B

why ? do you want to buy it ?
  13. B

i dont pick up the GLC till next monday but thanks for the update i will get around to it
  14. B

I know !! just changed Model from C Class Coupe to GLC more practical for my needs ...
  15. B

Just joined even tho owned the merc for over a year now !!
Top Bottom