Search results

1. D

W222 "Auxiliary Battery Malfunction"

I have the same car and the auxiliary battery is in the boot on the offside. Not too difficult to change if you have small hands!!
  2. D

Air Filter Change

I own a 2015 S class 350d Bluetech. I wish to change the air filters, so I looked on Youtube. One video suggests that once the filters are changed, the car needs to go on Star to "calibrate" the filters. I presume that the sensor that needs to be removed to remove one side of the filters...
  3. D

Replacement leather seat covers for Mercedes (from USA)

Heating pad fitted and all working again. Part number is MA 222 906 3205
  4. D

S class towbars

I have had a GDW towbar fitted to my S class, which is a 2015 model, ie preface lift. I presume that it will fit the post lift version as I doubt whether Mercedes would have changed the bumper mounting points? I also purchased a specific Mercedes wiring kit from Rameder in Belgium as Mercedes...
  5. D

Replacement leather seat covers for Mercedes (from USA)

Recently, I was quoted £1400 for replacement seat cover for the driver's side from MB Chester. I had the codes read, as I was unsure whether the heater seat controller was u/s. The codes confirmed a failed heating mat. The garage then rang MB Chester to ask the cost of a heating mat. The MB...
  6. D

X166 GL Bluetec issue - no dashboard popup?

My 2015 W222 S class 350 Bluetec is the same. I cannot find Adblue level in any of the menus but as EmilysDad, I fill up Adblue every year
  7. D

No 12 volt current passing from the car to inside the caravan

Does your vehicle have a factory fitted wiring harness? My previous car (R Class) had a similar problem. Found out that the connection to the fuses on the rear SAM was connected incorrectly and connected to a switched live. I found a fuse that was live all the time and moved the cable over
  8. D

LED Headlamp Fault

Not sure if this helps but would changing Item 150 help? It is a voltage convertor for the headlamp
  9. D

The New S Class Has Arrived

Barry Bet you went to Memories as well? Rameder were the supplier I was looking at but I was trying to find out if anybody had used that kit successfully. I take it that you will need to use their harness on your new car?
  10. D

Barry. I think I may have created some confusion here!! I have no need for an electrically operated towball and will use a detachable one, which I have sourced. This towbar requires a small cut out in the panel. I am looking for a supplier of a dedicated wiring harness for the electrics to...
  11. D

Could you possibly expand your comments regarding the wiring of the socket to your trailer? I presume you purchased a wiring harness to connect to the canbus? I have sorted the towbar out, just need a supplier of 13 pin wiring harness. I have located one in Germany, which connects to canbus...
  12. D

Actually, I intend to tow a Carlight caravan, which are known as the “Rolls Royce” of caravans
  13. D

I would be interested to know if your towbar from your W221 fits your W222? Also where are you getting your wiring harness for the trailer lights from?
  14. D

Towbar R-Class 320

Did you ever fit your wiring kit? If so, which one did you buy?
  15. D

Towbar R-Class 320

I think this is the wiring harness i have. Should give you some idea what is involved?
  16. D

Towbar R-Class 320

https://www.pfjones.co.uk/towbar-wiring-kits/mercedes-towbar-wiring-kits/mercedes-r-class-towbar-wiring-kits.html
  17. D

Towbar R-Class 320

I have a 2007 R Class which came with a factory fitted removable towbar and 13 pin wiring plug, manufactured by Bosal, I think. There is a removable panel fitted under rear bumper to attach the lowball. I had a problem with the switched live feed to the caravan, only to find out that the...

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom