Search results

1. D

W168 A160 1999 Engine dies while driving

Small update. As I wanted to check the fuel pump pressure (which I couldn't as the set was missing a part), I noticed something. Behind the engine, there are 4 plastic tubes. 2 of them had fuel hanging on them. https://postimg.cc/gallery/w14qpzr for the pictures I took. Could these be the...
  2. D

I ordered a meter to check the pump pressure, a new fuel filter and ignition coil rail. I will also try driving with the fuel cap off today. Hope that helps, should be by the end of next week. I will keep you posted here. How do I check if I have a vacuum leak?
  3. D

The car has gotten maintenance, where they said they changed the fuel filter. Though I will take a look at it myself this early next week, to make sure. Keeping the revs up doesn't help, often it actually makes it stall faster.
  4. D

A small update: Car has gotten a lot worse today, and won't even drive a mile without dying at least twice. Even at idle, the car doesn't keep running for more than 30 seconds. I hooked up Star Diagnosis again, and while the quick run did not give any faults, I did encounter this: In the...
  5. D

Hi there, So I recently bought an A160 from 1999, gasoline engine, but haven't been able to enjoy it too much. After driving for just 2 days, the car started having issues while driving, stalling and losing power. 2 days later, it became so bad it hardly wanted to start, and couldn't drive 20...
Top Bottom