Search results

1. M

Help - R230 fuel tank baffle - Scotland

my 2003 R230 has developed the rattle from the fuel tank baffle, is there anyone in Scotland or North of England that can do the spring fix or any other fix ? Willing to pay :)
  2. M

Headlight restoration kit on distronic star

I used the meguiars single stage kit, I thought i might as well do the lights as well, the distronic star came up like new :) the lights could do with more work as the uv protection is solid and the kit starts with 1800 grade
  3. M

Typical my local halfords just had a fire and is closed grr
  4. M

I have a 2003 r230 and the distronic star plastic is not looking the best, it still works but has a slight oxidisation on it and slightly yellowing I was wondering if i bought a headlight restoration kit and did the sanding down and polishing would it work, the lens seems to be an abs plastic...
  5. M

R230 distronic badge

I have a 2003 r230 sl350 with distronic, the plastic that covers the merc badge is looking a bit yellow, has anyone tried a headlight restoration kit on it and sanded it down etc ? Regards Mike

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom