Search results

1. Peloqu1n

PRE-SAFE Functions Limited

I had the exact same things come up a few months back, it was the brake vacuum pump. Luckily it was still under warranty, Mercedes wanted to charge about £1100
  2. Peloqu1n

High quote

My quote ended up at 680 for the year
  3. Peloqu1n

High quote

Around 600 I think, will post my actual renewal price when I do it
  4. Peloqu1n

High quote

Hi Just thought I'd give everyone a giggle at the high end of an insurance quote
  5. Peloqu1n

Wireless rear camera

Is there a reason why not? Just curious as the ad-hoc wireless connection is just replacing the wiring that has to be run through the car. With the caravan you could buy a cheap phone or tablet and just use it for the caravan camera
  6. Peloqu1n

First Long(ish) Run

I did my 1st long run in my 63 plate E300, was quite pleased with the numbers
  7. Peloqu1n

Wireless rear camera

Hi all Just looking for some advice, has anyone installed a wireless camera setup as per the attached screenshot. I've seen on other threads that the camera itself can be used, just curious if the wireless will work. I have a 63 plate w212 e300 hybrid Any hints,tips, advice is greatly...
  8. Peloqu1n

Wireless rear camera

Hi all Just looking for some advice, has anyone installed a wireless camera setup as per the attached screenshot. I have a 63 plate w212 e300 hybrid Any hints,tips, advice is greatly appreciated Regards Peter
  9. Peloqu1n

New owner

E
  10. Peloqu1n

New owner

Hi all Yesterday I picked up a 63 plate E300 with just under 37000 miles.
Top Bottom