Search results

1. M

W211/S211 E500 Engine Management Light Code 1212/P0018

Hi all, Hope you are well, I have a 2008 S211 E500, it has the engine management light on, I have done a diagnostics and code 1212 has come up "Constant adjustment of intake camshaft of left cylinder bank in direction 'Retarded(P0018)' Does anyone have any ideas what I need to do/replace to...
  2. M

W218 2011 CLS350 PARKTRONIC CONTROL MODULE LOCATION?

Hi All. Hope everyone is keeping well! One of our Mercs, the 61 plate CLS350 parking sensors are not working. Rears completely off. Fronts just show 2 red dots. I have checked all the sensors and seem fine connected. I was going to replace the control unit but struggling to find its location...
  3. M

W123 REVERSE LIGHT SWITCH

Hi All. Hope all are well. I have a 1978 W123 230 Automatic. I am in need of a Reverse Light Switch. Wiring/Fuse(s) and bulbs all checked/replaced so fault is pointing to the switch. Can anyone help or know of where I can get one? Checked with local MB dealer, they can get it but back order...
  4. M

W220 S CLASS LONGER KEY FOB/CASE

@Doug1234 you are a gentleman! Thank you!!! I could not find this but obviously was not looking hard enough! Many thanks!!!
  5. M

It is but slightly longer. The chip pad inside the key does not fit in a normal black 3 button fob. Needs to be slightly longer. They used to do them on the S/V/Viano.
  6. M

Hi All. Hope everyone is well. I have a W220 S Class (S500) facelift and require a key fob, but it is slightly longer than the usual small 3 button black fob. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement? Or anyone selling one? Attached an online photo of the key that I require. Many thanks...
  7. M

W220 S500 AMG Alloys BOLT SIZE?

Thank you. Much appreciated!
  8. M

Thanks All. Yep the plan is to change them all. MB parts were not very helpful locally so going to try another dealership! Wheels just had a full refurb so want to change all the bolts anyway so they look good!
  9. M

I have. Even the tyre place measured them but a couple different sizes. So just needed to know the correct size.
  10. M

Hi All. Hope you are well. Can anyone help me identify what bolt size I need for my W220 '53reg' S500 with the factory 5spoke AMG Alloys. It has a factory AMG kit and wheels. Many thanks Nik
  11. M

W220 S CLASS KEY FOB

Hi All. Hope you are all well. I have a 2003 W220 Facelift S500. And need a new key fob/shell. But it is the longer key rather than the usual smaller black key fob. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Or does anyone have a spare they would like to sell? Many thanks Nik
  12. M

Will an AMG GTS fit in a single integral garage?

Hi All. We are looking to purchase an AMG GTS and would like to know if it will fit in a single integral garage? Has anyone got one they park in the garage? Length wise we are fine at 500cm. Width garage door 210cm. Width of the garage itself once in the garage is 250cm. I know the AMG GTS...
  13. M

WANTED: W222 S CLASS ALLOY WHEELS

Thanks very much! Will take a look!!
  14. M

I prefer buying outright rather than bidding! I will keep an eye out. I want to try and stick to 18" on the S Class as I don't want to affect the ride. Sounds like a real bargain!! Well done and good find!
  15. M

Thanks very much. That sounds like a bargain! What are your thoughts on the Nokian tyres? Ive heard good things! Are they runflat?
  16. M

Thank you! Just had new tyres on the current wheels and if the car does not sell will keep and upgrade the wheels!
  17. M

Not really. I am happy to stick to 18" or maximum 19" as 100% agree and I don't want to affect the ride quality. Any suggestions on wheels or know any for sale?
  18. M

The car is actually up for sale but if I am going to just keep it, rather than change or buy anothrler car, make a few little changes on this one. Tyres are due so thought if a decent deal comes up on some wheels too then have a change. I will keep these also for originality.
  19. M

Hi All. Hope you are well. I have a 2013 S350L SE Line. I was going to sell it but everytime I feel its too good of an example to get rid of in these difficilt times as the market is not great for sellers. I am therefore looking to upgrade the wheels. Preferablly with tyres. Open to any nice...
  20. M

W210 E55 AMG INTERIOR BLOWER MOTOR

Hi All. Hope you are well. I have a 1998 W210 E55 AMG RHD (UK). The interior blower motor is fine itself, brushes checked etc. But it needs a new regulator. Mercedes have advised that they are unable to supply the regulator alone and have also said the whole motor (£425+) is also unavailable...

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom