Search results

1. A

2010 CLC 200 KOMP. Rear Brake Pad Specification

that makes good sense also thanks
  2. A

Hi and thanks - my car is a CLC but what you say makes sense. Thanks again.
  3. A

Hi to all. Does anyone know which rear brake pads would fit the above? It seems there are two types available under the registration of my car on Auto parts sites. One seems to facilitate a wear indicator and one not. Does anyone know if the above model has a wear indicator? Thanks a lot. Ant.
  4. A

CLC windscreen washer jets

Hi peeps. Does anyone know how to remove the washer jets from the CLC bonnet (2010)? I can get the grill loose that they sit in but can't figure out how to unlock it from the bonnet. Anyone done this before? Thanks. Anthony
  5. A

Auto Fluid CLC 2010

Thanks very much for the help.
  6. A

Auto Fluid CLC 2010

Thanks again and I can expect about 3.5 litres to drain out being just the sump or does it all come out?
  7. A

Auto Fluid CLC 2010

Ahh...thanks Wighty, much appreciated. For now I am gonna try the part empty and part refill to see if it improves it in any way. Its next service is about 50k or so so I will do a complete 'wash and clean' then. Is the engine switched off when drainng the pan for a part refill? As one...
  8. A

Auto Fluid CLC 2010

Hello peeps. In anyone's experience might it be OK to drain just some of the total auto fluid capacity from the gearbox and replace the exact amount that drains out rather than a full drop the cover and service? Car has only done 44k and is a 2010 model but I am beginning to feel slight...
  9. A

Clc 200 Kom. oil dipstick reading

Hello again Wighty. In your experience might it be OK to drain just some of the total auto fluid capacity from the gearbox pan and replace the exact amount that drains out? Car has only done 44k and is a 2010 model but I am beginning to feel slight 'variations' in the gear changes that I...
  10. A

Thanks Wighty that sounds sensible too. 5K is a lot of miles to drive every week though? Haha. Thanks for your help buddy, appreciate it.
  11. A

Thanks Wighty what's your experience - if you change your own oil? I'll stick with you buddy as a fellow 200 Komp.
  12. A

Yes, that's a good point, thanks. Also, I think from other cars I've had there is bound to be a built in tolerance to take say 5% or so extra without hurting because if you were at a petrol station and checked the oil level, there is bound to be at least half a litre slowly drawing down that...
  13. A

Hi and thanks to all who have replied to this thread. Think I will add 200ml or so and see where that figures on the dipstick. Manual says 5.5 with filter though???? Can't believe MB are so vague if indeed it needs 5.7/8 or so to meet the dipstick max unless their intention is to have 5.5 litres...
  14. A

It's petrol engine and not diesel
  15. A

Hi and thanks. Yes new filter too.
  16. A

Hi and thanks but the spec is 5.5 in the handbook and warns about overfilling?
  17. A

Hi folks, new here. Just changed oil and filter on our clc 200 1.8, 2010 model with a 5.5 litre capacity. I drained oil and left for three hours to dribble out etc., and carefully put exactly 5.5 litres back in. However on checking dipstick after a run, on a flat surface and left to settle down...
Top Bottom