Search results

1. Nytram

DAB Radio reception

Hi all I am having a problem with the reception on my DAB radio. It can be intermittent and seems to cut out randomly, i have especially noticed this if I put the rear windscreen heater on. I am pretty sure its not the area I am in because the DAB in my van works fine. I have 2 questions, is...
  2. Nytram

P0426 OBD FAULT CODE

Hi all I am hoping someone can help me, I have a 2012 cls350 and recently EML has come on, i have used an OBD diagnostic tool and it brings up the code P0426 Powertrain Catalyst Temperature Sensor Range/ Performance (Bank1 ) Code. I am looking for 2 things , 1. An approx cost before i go to a...
  3. Nytram

Hello All.

Hi Barrie and welcome, I myself am a recent convert to the Mercedes marque. I also live in South Wales, near Swansea. Let me know if you find anyone local for the remap, would like to get it done myself.
  4. Nytram

hi newbie

hello and welcome
  5. Nytram

New to both MB and Mercedes cars

nope, just a day off work, the M4 and the lack of speed cameras........
  6. Nytram

MB'S all the way from now on
  7. Nytram

update, why havent i found mercedes before? been in BMWs for years. im hooked
  8. Nytram

well to be fair its only rained the once.....still hasn't stopped though
  9. Nytram

Hello fellow Mercedes owners

Hi and welcome
  10. Nytram

Car finally came today, and so far i'm not disapointed. shame the rain is pouring and not the best weather to go for a test run, at least i know the automatic rain sensors for the wipers are working. here's some pics as promised
  11. Nytram

Hello from a CLS owner

Hi and welcome
  12. Nytram

again, thanks for the warm welcome, I'm afraid to say that I have up until now been an owner of a different German car, but ive decided to try something new. I have have always loved the look of a CLS especially the 1st generation. now ive decided its time to try one out, all be it 2nd generation.
  13. Nytram

thanks for the welcome, I am looking forward to getting to know the new car, will post pics soon
  14. Nytram

Hi all, just bought a used Mercedes CLS350CDI. getting delivered tuesday afternoon (cant wait). hopefully i wont be here asking for advice on repairs too much. looking forward to sharing experiences and banter
Top Bottom