Search results

1. Timeandleisure

What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

Had it broken into today by the very nice roadside assistance man today...... locked keys, phone and life in general inside the car...... seems like I shut all the doors in just the right sequence for the car not to recognise the key inside....... another few hours I will never get back...
  2. Timeandleisure

Insurance

3. Timeandleisure

Driving Licence Renewal - very speedy !

Grrrr…. All done online too and when I called up they advised it was with medical, transferred me and then it disconnected…. Perhaps adding the tenner wasn’t a good idea after all….:geek:
  4. Timeandleisure

Driving Licence Renewal - very speedy !

That's great news... still waiting for Mum's ...... 6 weeks and counting... hopefully arriving soon...
  5. Timeandleisure

Tire Pressure Monitor

Not sure of your set-up, but you usually have to choose 'set tyre-pressure' in the 'services' menu after changing or pumping up tyres. This then becomes the new reference point from which the car can guage any future loss in tyre pressure...
  6. Timeandleisure

Possible EV.

‘They’ know everything…
  7. Timeandleisure

Can I change it and if so how?

The outside temp displays only once on start-up and on the GLA display module. Cars have to show bothe Km and mph..
  8. Timeandleisure

R230 Nokia phone removal and fitting an Android phone

These guys can help you out… https://www.commandonline.co.uk/
  9. Timeandleisure

Tyres crabbing jumping in slow turns, plus rear wheels spin in any conditions with such a powerful car pulling away

Me too! I still can’t get used to it and it happens in all temperatures. I changed from run-flats and have Michelins too. I am sure this is not acceptable?
  10. Timeandleisure

Possible EV.

Me too… what a coincidence :geek:
  11. Timeandleisure

Car finally washed after 11 months… :shock:
  12. Timeandleisure

That’s my problem too….
  13. Timeandleisure

Anyone else got data connection issues?

Now that you mention it, live traffic isn’t showing on mine…
  14. Timeandleisure

A Collision has been detected

Most of the dealerships I have dealt with don’t seem to communicate with each other and so mine gets washed anyway :confused:

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom