Search results

1. DMK/Happy

Engine Idling Revs

I see,the heater is good though.
  2. DMK/Happy

Engine Idling Revs

Anyone know if the idling revs on the W203 are electronic controlled,now the frosts are here it seems the engine revs could be turned up a wee bit,engine is running cold for longer but grand when warmed up after driving through slow traffic for twenty minutes or so. All replies appreciated.
  3. DMK/Happy

Drivebelt

Job done,bosch diesel fuel filter and engine oil and oil filter completed.Have the old filter no drain plug,where does the water and impurities go guys?
  4. DMK/Happy

Cockpit Detailing

Not a bad result at all,rain drops sitting like little bubbles on the paint work now,pleased but some tar spots on the lower sides will be a job for another day.
  5. DMK/Happy

Cockpit Detailing

Misting down this morning so car wash with Turtle ZIPwax with carnauba is on the agenda haven't used this before so results will be interesting.Will post later.
  6. DMK/Happy

Drivebelt

Its back at Blueprint service shop again,they did a first class job last time,they have all the car details so expect it will be the right one.
  7. DMK/Happy

Drivebelt

Makes sense,cannot see a drain plug on this one think wix is the brand name. Booked in to have new filter next week.Will be interesting to see what the old one contains.
  8. DMK/Happy

Drivebelt

Thank you for the interesting experience,mine looks new, good condition although I have the C220 3 years this Summer,needed to understand the best practice.It probably could have water and gel building up.I was thinking about new diesel filter with the engine oil and filter next week.
  9. DMK/Happy

Forgot to put the car in park!

Not too bad,try a bit of scratch remover polish as suggested, available at most motor supplies or stores.Wax over after a couple of times to replenish and see how it looks.
  10. DMK/Happy

Drivebelt

How frequently is it necessary to change the diesel fuel filter?I cannot see any drain plug at the bottom.
  11. DMK/Happy

Cockpit Detailing

Nice one though,Blobcat made me laugh. .....
  12. DMK/Happy

Cockpit Detailing

Nope ! Bit of conditioner.
  13. DMK/Happy

Cockpit Detailing

Today brush and hoover carpets trim and door rubbers clean,underneath the doors also.Better be neat.
  14. DMK/Happy

Drivebelt

Up date on the belt and pulleys.Had the health check at new workshop.Squeak turned out to be from the water pump.New pump fitted new tensioner pulley and system flushed.New coolant.Tracking front and rear, wheels balanced.Steering dead center now.Really neat job.Smooth again.I appreciated all...
  15. DMK/Happy

Viberation underneath the middle .

Car back again and wow! Smooth again,not a sound.Driveshaft off again and brand new mounting and bearing fitted again.The reason last time the mechanic on the job botched the fitting and damaged the outside of the bearing.The new workshop showed me the damage on the outer ring of the...
  16. DMK/Happy

Your right! Gone today to workshop for full inspection and health check.I will post the results and findings.
  17. DMK/Happy

Anyone care to diagnose what this scuffing might be?All replies and advice appreciated..
  18. DMK/Happy

Drivebelt

Shop did not have the correct pulleys to replace so have to go back again later another day when they have them.They are giving a free health check next time for the inconvenience.
  19. DMK/Happy

Drivebelt

Ok !That is probably a better way to have it sorted,the idler is a metal pulley,I can only see one belt there.Thanks.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom