Search results

1. Madtutle3

Cylinder Head Warranty Extension M260

Just received a letter From Mercedes that the cylinder heads on the M260 engine have had their warranty extended to 15 years or 241,000 km. Mercedes Canada ECCC # ECR-M0002-22-010 This affects 2019 - 2022 A-Class, CLA, GLA, GLB vehicles. Tightness of the exhaust valves might be impaired due to...
  2. Madtutle3

Any motorcyclists on here as well?

I had a Virago 1100 very nice bile. A little over engineered, as in somewhat finicky when working on it.
  3. Madtutle3

a250e - Spare Wheel

So what is the trajectory of the battery and wheel / wheels accessories in a crash situation or roll over?
  4. Madtutle3

CL500 C215 Brake Discs and Pads Recommendations

I've used EBC red stuff on my Jag XF. Good performance and a lot less dust than OEM.
  5. Madtutle3

Made my day

The owners manual for my 1992 Subaru SVX actually states you should wash the car once a week. :cool:
  6. Madtutle3

Any F1 fans

https://racingnews365.com/f1s-briefest-world-champion-when-felipe-massa-was-champion-for-39-seconds
  7. Madtutle3

Any F1 fans

Let's not forget that Hamilton was gifted the championship in Brazil on the last lap when Massa lost out.
  8. Madtutle3

online tyre places and cost variations

When shopping online clear your browser cookies. Many sites place a cookie them raise prises on subsequent visits.
  9. Madtutle3

a250e - Spare Wheel

Which country are you in? I'm also curious which tyres were fitted.
  10. Madtutle3

Center Cap Sizes??

I notice a few plain 69mm on ebay.
  11. Madtutle3

Any motorcyclists on here as well?

I have 1 3/4 of those lovely Titan 500 Suzuki's. My first bike; 1970 T-500 III which I attempted to rebuild about 20 years ago. Bought a second one from a breaker's along with an extra engine. Got the engine out and rebuilt but never got it back in the frame. Must get back at that project.
  12. Madtutle3

a250e - Spare Wheel

The A class manual is a multi market one and includes many things not available everywhere. eg tire inflation kit s mentioned but not available in Australia or Canada.
  13. Madtutle3

a250e - Spare Wheel

To the best of my knowledge they come with none of the above. Just run flat tyres.
  14. Madtutle3

WINTER TYRES

Ahh. We call those All Weather on this side of the pond.
  15. Madtutle3

Frank Williams

Excellent read. RIP
  16. Madtutle3

WINTER TYRES

Bad idea. Once the temp is below 8 C you want tires with the mountain and snowflake symbol. It indicates that the rubber compound will stay flexible at lower temperatures. Tests have shown that worn out tires with that symbol offer better traction and stopping than new all season tires in cold...
  17. Madtutle3

Tyre Sealant

I used the goop on a regular tire (not run flat) after getting a flat from driving over a screw. Left the screw in and drove 120 km home. Got the tire repaired the next day and the tire fitter couldn't have cared less about the goop. The goop is evened out by centrifugal force after initial...
  18. Madtutle3

New to the A Class

Welcome. MBUX tips & tricks
  19. Madtutle3

Uneven wear on inner edges

Front to back if directional, Cross X pattern otherwise. I'd forgotten that many Merc have staggered offset which you obviously don't rotate front to back.
Top Bottom