Search results

1. M

Code (P0263-54) Teach in of the operating parameters for cylinder 1 has a malfunction. Current, Pending, Stored,

Hi Waasif23, did you find whats wrong? I drive, actually drove R172 250 cdi and experienced same problem. I let even local (Belfast UK) Mercedes stealership to rob me for £180 and as expected, didn't help at all. :-( Mark
  2. M

W164 no crank, bunch of codes

Hi Steve, thank you for answer. I checked all fuses and relays including prefuse box and the unit im battery compartment. All seems to be ok. When turning key in EIS it shows terminals to go in / off life as should to. Also when i checked voltage on canbus distributors, one shows 12V and...
  3. M

W164 no crank, bunch of codes

Hi, my w164 350cdi 2012 doesn't crank and shows loads codes. The most important are facts, that Motor Electronic doesnt issue start permit. Then ECM terminal 87 undervoltage and internal fault in unit. ESP: No CAN from N80, A1, TC, N93, Engine management and N15/3. Could anyone could give advice...
  4. M

Om651 cyinder 3

Hi Alexander, thank you for your reply. Compression test runs on Thinktool PRO scanner shows differences just up to 5. I replaced all injector connectors, i done all applicable learning / teaching processes and nothing changed. Would you have some advice please? Thank you Mark
  5. M

Om651 cyinder 3

Hi, few weeks ago I was driving on motorway and my car (r172 2014 - 63000miles) starts shaking under load. I made it in workshop, checked injectors and found nr. 3 stuck, after few hours fight I removed that, install refurbished one and coded it. Since that having night mare. Intermittent black...
  6. M

Hi, I'm next newbe named Marek

Born ages ago in ČSSR (Czechoslovakia) and been living in UK - NI for over 15 years. Drove CLK 320 W209 2004 convertible, in the minute driving CLK 350 2007 convertible and SLK 250CDI R172 2014

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom