Search results

1. D

Strange noise C63 W204

Figured it out. Ac compressor was bad. Figured it out by removing one of the belts. Have a look on YouTube for an ac compressor failing as other cars have the same issue and make the exact same noise.
  2. D

Strange noise C63 W204

Not too sure what you mean but I’ll ask the mechanic.
  3. D

Strange noise C63 W204

Private seller heard the noise when I bought it thinking it was the reservoir as that’s a common issue.
  4. D

Strange noise C63 W204

Quite similar to mine but mine is there all the time. Next time I get a chance I’ll open the bonnet and get a video from the engine bay.
  5. D

Strange noise C63 W204

It’s deffo not that, cars completely stock lol. I’ve been told by a garage it’s a pulley, sounds about right but not sure which one.
  6. D

Strange noise C63 W204

I’ve had a look and from what I can hear it’s loudest near the oil cap.
  7. D

Strange noise C63 W204

I think I also just had that belt or fan belt replaced one of the 2 can’t remember what it’s called exactly. I’ll have a listen on where the sound is coming from exactly.
  8. D

Strange noise C63 W204

It’s a w204 so non turbo
  9. D

Strange noise C63 W204

Yeah I’m at a bit of a loss, don’t have a clue what it is and I don’t even want to drive the car that’s how annoying the noise is.
  10. D

Strange noise C63 W204

Hey everyone, hope you are all well. I’ve recently bought a c63 w204 2011 (61 plate). The issue it has is that it’s making a loud whining noise which increases when your revs do. It’s really annoying and I have already tried getting it sorted by replacing the power steering reservoir. My...
  11. D

C63 W204 running rough.

I get that too but I don’t put things like that aside, I just spend on what it would need and whenever.
  12. D

C63 W204 running rough.

Yeah I get your point. A car is a car so will fail eventually. Bit of a negative way to think of it though.
  13. D

C63 W204 running rough.

Yes I can afford to run it I’m planning on having it as a daily. I understand what you are all saying about money pit and I think I’ll stay away from it simply because for the chain alone I’m being quoted 4K, which is way too much. I was only interested in this because it was up for cheap. I...
  14. D

C63 W204 running rough.

I just wanna end up being in it less than what a normal one is worth. Cheapest I’ve seen is 13k with 130k miles and a good past.
  15. D

C63 W204 running rough.

I thought it may be a good way to get one cheap depending on what price the seller does. He’s pretty firm on 7k though which is too high.
  16. D

C63 W204 running rough.

Hmm, I’ve been told 5k for new chain and some sort of rebuild cause it’s on 119k miles.
  17. D

C63 W204 running rough.

It sounds cammed to me I don’t hear the diesel part lol
  18. D

C63 W204 running rough.

https://streamable.com/i22nas That’s what the car sounds like so im pretty sure it’s timing chain too.
  19. D

C63 W204 running rough.

I’ve got no idea but have been told by many people now it’s the chain that’s stretched. Any idea on what a good cost would be.
  20. D

C63 W204 running rough.

What sort of price as the car’s not catted but needs work like, sunroof not working, engine work, steering wheel heavy, one wheel missing. The whole car needs a cut and polish too.

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom