Search results

1. N

Music

I do have sat nav and was no aware of the connecter in the glove box. I suppose I need a special cable. Thanks Neil
  2. N

Music

Hello. How do you (or can you) play Spotify music through my phone on my 2009 ml classs 350 gmatic.. I have tried to goggle it but the steps it shows me does not come up on my dash which makes me think you can't do it. Thanks Neil
  3. N

Light

Thanks for the replies. Do you think if I take it to a MB dealer they can disagonise because if it is a display failure, I have warranty RAC warranty (from dealer i bought car from) until mid march and this might be covered under that. Thanks. Neil.
  4. N

Light

Sorry about the crap photo. I'm no David Bailey. I have attached another photo, hopefully its better. Thanks for the replies.
  5. N

Light

The attached thing has come up on my ML 350 and I dont know what it is. Some help please. Thanks sorry for the quality buts its the small picture by the D symbol. Thanks
  6. N

Wheel nut socket

Thanks for all the replies, however I may not have made my problem clear and apologies for that. Getting the locking wheel nut was not a problem, I did that, it was all the other bolts I could not do which is when I was told I need a mercedes alloy wheel nut socket but when doing a search on...
  7. N

Warranty

Hello. Do mercedes dealers do a servicing plan for so much per month for cars not bought from them for a 2009 m class 350 and does any one have any recommendations. Thanks lot.
  8. N

Wheel nut socket

Good afternoon. This week I had a flat on my 2009 m class350 and experienced real problems putting the spare on. Supplied socket did not work. Had to get garage out to do it. I was told I need the special mercedes alloy wheel bolt socket and a bigger bar but when I look on websites for the 17mm...
  9. N

Owners manual

Does the ML 350 (2009) have a paper owners manual and if not where can it be accessed. I heard about using the command function but am not sure. I can work out most controls but would like some reference when I get stuck. Thanks
  10. N

Accleration

Thanks to all for replies. There was a problem with a throttle sensor which the garage fixed FOC and now it goes like a bat out of hell. Thank you.
  11. N

Accleration

Hello. I am new to this forum and have a question regarding my Mercedes ML 350 sport 2009. When I accelerate from a standing start it takes approx 5 or 6 secs just to get to 20 mph. As I am new to big SUV and even newer to automatics I am wondering whether it is me or I need to go back to my...
Top Bottom