Search results

1. noswad

S204 c220 cdi p0299

Hello all, So last week the engine management light came on . My brother came by with his obd2 reader and brought up code p0299 (turbo/supercharger under boost) . He deleted the code but today it came back up on my way home from work . I felt the code come up , the revs changed instantly . The...
  2. noswad

HELP PLEASE . WINDSCREEN WIPER PROBLEM

I've had a motor fail on me before on a previous car but showed signs leading up to it going completely , there has been no problems at all leading up to this incident . wouldn't I notice something similar ?
  3. noswad

Its only until I get to a motor factors next week .
  4. noswad

Panic over . It was................ a fuse . Strange seeing it looked 100% intact , thought I'd best try it anyway and voila . Although , I didn't have a 7.5amp fuse so have chucked in a 10amp , this would be fine wouldn't it !?
  5. noswad

Yep , all doors and bonnet closed . Would this stop the wipers from working if they were not closed ?
  6. noswad

Windscreen Wash function doesn't work on front wipers but headlight washers work . Yes , tried locking/unlocking car . Not tried battery yet , would that possibly work ? Many thanks
  7. noswad

Good evening all . So I decided to wash the car today . Naturally I lifted the front wipers away from the windscreen , put them back down once I had finished , turned the car on to move her slightly , unintentionally/unknowingly I had left the auto wipers on , the wipers had got stuck half way...
  8. noswad

S204 rear spoiler

I kinda found out why there are no spoilers about for them and only add ons . The spoiler is actually part of the whole boot , its just one complete unit
  9. noswad

Front bumper splitters

Hi all , anyone have the above on their MB w204 , s204 ?
  10. noswad

What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

Guessing they are just stuck on then !?
  11. noswad

S204 rear spoiler

Now thats a beast . Not ideal as a daily though haha . There are add-ons on ebay ...... https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/324072846885
  12. noswad

S204 rear spoiler

Does anyone know if there are any oem or after market rear spoilers for the estate ? I want to give the back end a little more shape and believe a slightly bigger spoiler would do the trick . All I can find are "add ons" to the original spoiler but I don't like the look as you can clearly see...
  13. noswad

What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

I had a go at de-chroming . Done partial one side to see how it looks and lasts . What do you think ?
  14. noswad

S204 boot

Thankyou both . It felt like it came up but couldn't find any sort of handle and didn't know if it was hidden slightly .
  15. noswad

What a absolute tool I am.

Mine is the manual
  16. noswad

Nice?

Lovely looking car , like the paint , hate the wheels , ride height is too high and I'm not keen on the display , it looks nice but it seems like its an aftermarket job , would look better if the screen was integrated into the dash rather than looking like its just been placed there .
  17. noswad

C Class Electric Tailgate

So I've just tried holding down the "unlock tailgate" button for atleast 10 seconds and nothing . Also tried other combinations that it may have been , holding both tailgate open and lock car button together and just holding lock car button longer than the usual on its own but again nothing .
  18. noswad

S204 boot

Hi all . Can anyone tell me if this part of the boot comes up please ? (The smaller section) many thanks
  19. noswad

Here she is ....

So I figured the "hold" out . Turned out I wasn't pushing the brake hard enough haha
  20. noswad

Here she is ....

Thanks for pointing that out . Think im just gonna de-badge the tailgate completely tbh

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom