Search results

1. D

W203 cabin temperature control issues

OK. Thanks gents. I was kinda thinking of just putting a pressure Guage on it and seeing the pressure. But cool. Will see. Thanks
  2. D

Hi. Yip still got gas. I'm making a tool today to measure the pressure.
  3. D

Hi. Yes. Did the gas and was really good for like 3 or 4 months. Kinda just good for the hot summer. Then winter it's down
  4. D

Hi. I did try that to. Will try it again and see. But makes sense that the position if the flaps could be out.
  5. D

OK. Great. Let me check it out. Thanks
  6. D

O man. Any help is much appreciated. I have stared to remove some of the dash to see if I can fix it. Thanks
  7. D

New guy....

Awesome. Thanks gents
  8. D

Hi All. I have a w203 c270. I had the air con gassed by an approved dealer. Had the air con running awesome for about 3 months. But now it's not blowing cold air. There is pressure in the system. Other issue I have picked up. When the dial is turned full down for temperature. There is warm...
  9. D

New guy....

Hi everyone. I'm Dario. Just got myself a w203 cdi c270. Loving the car. Won't go back. Just a quick note to say howdi.

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom