Search results

1. R

W211 facelift 2008 e220 juddering under acceleration with black smoke

Yes fuel filter replaced a week a go Man filter
  2. R

Little update, I spend a good 2 hours trying to remove the EGR but unfortunately it won't move, I just managed to move it right and left just slightly but that is it. Any idea?
  3. R

Was your actuator manual or electronic one, when I looked i looked it up it looks like mine is electronic one.
  4. R

Unfortunately when I bought it there was no service history with it, one month ago I done full service, the injectors seals was leaking so I cut the seats and put new seals now no leaks from the injectors, also changed the thermostat so the engine reach 90 no problem. Today I am planning to...
  5. R

Hi, my e class 2008 done 180k miles recently when I accelerate around 3k rpm to over take it start to judder feels like I am pressing the gas peddle on and off and it leaves a cloud of black smoke behind. At normal speed it drives fine no problem only under harsh acceleration can someone put me...
  6. R

W211(s211) rocker cover leaking oil

Hi everyone, new to the forum. This my third mercedes car i owned, every time I change to a diffrent car it never feel good as driving a merc, first 2 was c class 220 now I bought 2008 e220 facelift estate. Unfortunately I have a cracked rocker cover which is leaking oil all over where the...
Top Bottom