Search results

1. Michael Hopson

W124 Fuses

My plan is to remove the fuses and clean the fuse box contacts, a few of the fuses in the box have aluminium conductors. If I can get hold of decent new fuses, it makes sense to me to go ahead and replace all of the old ones. Saves checking and cleaning the tips of each individual fuse. If...
  2. Michael Hopson

W124 Fuses

Thanks for getting back. Its quality I'm after, I will keep looking.
  3. Michael Hopson

W124 Fuses

Hi, Was it recently and could you send supplier details please?
  4. Michael Hopson

W124 Fuses

Thanks, I will have look.
  5. Michael Hopson

W124 Fuses

Thanks for the reply. I have looked at Amazon & e-bay, quality not right, I want European made ceramic with copper if still available.
  6. Michael Hopson

W124 Fuses

Hi Guys, I have been searching without success for ceramic/copper fuses for my 89 W124 300CE Coupe. Has anyone managed to source any recently? I recently acquired the car and want to replace all of the fuses before I start to diagnose a few issues.
  7. Michael Hopson

8. Michael Hopson

Unfortunately yes, new travel restrictions would have made it too difficult. We were lucky to find a Dutch buyer at the end of last year. Although we were gutted to have to return 4-5 years earlier than planned, we had 7 fantastic years and have many great memories. I am not complaining that...
  9. Michael Hopson

Hi Arron, Long story. Moving back into our house in Lincolnshire, its been rented out for the past 7 years as we were motoring around Europe on an old Dutch Barge.
  10. Michael Hopson

Hi Steve, I will post some pictures later today, if I can work out how to!
  11. Michael Hopson

Hi, my name is Mike, I live in York at the moment but will be moving to Lincolnshire in a few months. I have just acquired a 1989 300CE, there are a few things that don't work on the car, no doubt I will be asking for advice in the near future.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom