Search results

1. H

Engine Oil Sludge on a brand new 2018 c220d! HELP

only reason why it was recovered to a Mercedes dealership was that the car is still under warranty. but due to the car not being serviced or maintained properly the warranty does not cover that unfortunately. we live and learn. going to be an expensive cost!
  2. H

so my best bet is just to try get my engine fixed my a good indy garage. not really much i can do atm. my own mistake but i have to get out of it.
  3. H

im leasing with mercedes itself. so im assuming the payment will be a big sum. even though i only have a year left on my lease agreement.
  4. H

im not asking for sympathy, yes i know its my fault. Im just asking for what the next step is. Do i get a new engine or find a indy garage that could clean up my engine. do i buy a 2nd hand engine and if i do so by giving it back to mercedes (as i leased with them) will that be a problem? or...
  5. H

Hi there, Bought a brand new c220d off the showroom floor in 2018 and its been 3 years and i have done about 45k miles. Had my first full service at 24k miles in august 2019 and havent had anything checked since because have not had any warning lights. Now late 2020 i was driving 7k overdue...

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom