Search results

1. S

upgrading to apple carplay for my 2015 E250 Petrol

Thanks Trev , i looked into one of those and it seems they are selling the boxes to let you use the Carplay using the box via bluetooth and not by connecting it via a USB cable Tried to look up the manual and it does not show or say anything about Carplay at all for my car I dont know if I my...
  2. S

upgrading to apple carplay for my 2015 E250 Petrol

Hello All, Has anyone tried to upgrade their 2015 E250 Command One to include car play I have seen this video and need some guidance if someone has done the upgrade - -
  3. S

SL350 2013 Vario Roof not opening with Error "Boot Separator Not Closed"

Checked the micro-switch and the actuator on the top .. they are all depressed and the boot separator slots in place Will check again , any thing I can check on the Dash ?
  4. S

SL350 2013 Vario Roof not opening with Error "Boot Separator Not Closed"

Hello All On a sunny day like today wanted to drive around in the top down but after the kept getting the Boot Separator Not closed" error on the dash Tried to manually press the actuator and sensor atleast 7/8 times nothing happened The boot separator was properly closed Anyone had the...
  5. S

Service B5 for SL350

For all of those SL350 owners What is included in Service B5 Key Features of Service B Change engine oil and oil filter (not applicable for electric vehicles) Check charging cable and vehicle socket for mechanical damage (Hybrid & Electric) Check brake fluid level Correct and note down tyre...

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom