Search results

1. S

ABC SUSPENSION

How often should the fluid in the ABC suspension be changed? Can't find any reference to this. My car is a 2014 W222 with 55K miles
  2. S

S class w222 rear heated screen

Could it be the auxiliary battery? - I assume the car has one but I don't know where its located?
  3. S

Battery is fine - relatively new
  4. S

My heated rear screen and heated mirrors aren't working. First question is "are these on the same circuit? I have checked the fuse/relay, and all seems good. Found this (photo attached) in the owner's manual contained in the COMAND system in the car. The car starts fine and everything else works...
  5. S

Sat Nav map update

So, all updated in 2022 except NTG5*2??
  6. S

Sat Nav map update

Has V16 been released yet?
  7. S

W222 Electrics

Lost all electrical power to the Comand Screen and Central Console switches on my 2014 S500. Any ideas before I start pulling things apart? Thanks Steve
  8. S

Apple Car Play

Small place in Burton on Trent https://www.smart-tuning.co.uk/
  9. S

Apple Car Play

Barry I got a similar one - £400 all installed which I thought was good value. My car is a 2014 S500
  10. S

Wireless Headphones

UID number should be on a sticker inside the headphones where the batteries are
  11. S

Wireless Headphones

Problem fixed! - There is a secret Dealer menu on COMAND where you just add the UID numbers of the accessories you want to pair to the car. Access the menu by highlighting "SYSTEM SETTINGS" and holding the Comand control knob to the left for about 10 seconds. Follow the photos to take you to the...
  12. S

Wireless Headphones

Found this on You Tube - so, you guys with Xentry systems is it a 5 minute job?
  13. S

Wireless Headphones

Robin - they are not Bluetooth. Operating instructions says "Wireless 2.4GHz ISM Band"
  14. S

Wireless Headphones

Just purchased a pair of genuine MB Cordless headphones (Part No: A222 820 1889) for the rear entertainment system on my W222 as the original one were missing when I bought the car. However they don't pair/connect with the car. Not much info on "google" but it seems they have to be coded at a...
  15. S

Just bought a W222 S Class

Thanks for the insight - will try it out during some city driving. On the motorway it just accelerated and braked never came to a complete stop. I understand the safety issue in leaving a safe gap but the problem is some idiot always tries to get into the gap and you end up going "backwards"
  16. S

Apple Car Play

Barry - did you install it yourself or did the company you bought it from do it?
  17. S

Botus Used this today on the Motorway - very impressed! It seemed to work perfectly and I never felt nervous at all. Car braked and accelerated with plenty of space. First time I have driven a vehicle with this. Not messed about with any of the settings so far
  18. S

Ah! - I guess that makes sense. It does work on the rear screens
  19. S

I had normal cruise control on my W221 but the W222 has Distronic. - Not had a chance to "play" with it yet. The traffic updates on the 221 were OK ish. I accepted they were sometimes inaccurate but better than nothing! I have been looking for a nice W222 since August but nothing came up that...
  20. S

Why? its a one owner car with 38k and full main dealer service history. Had many Mercedes over the years and never any major problems so far

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom