Search results

1. J

Car Hire.

PA Cresta was a dream !
  2. J

Johny SBC

Try Olllie at Prestige.He`s on the other Forum,but is a great MB Indie https://www.prestigecarservice.co.uk/
  3. J

Hybrid (HV) battery health

Telephone Olly at Prestige car servicing at Waterlooville Portsmouth and ask his advice. https://www.prestigecarservice.co.uk/about He is a top Indie.
  4. J

BlueEfficiency/BlueTec

IF WAS REPLACING MY 260,000 MILE W210,I would seek a 100,000 miles o8 W211.
  5. J

Just found out

Your Owers Handbook will probably tell you.
  6. J

A238 E Class Convertible Roof strings worn and snapped

Your claim was against the Dealer who sold you the car, not Mercedes Benz. Speak to a Solicitor if you do not appreciate that.
  7. J

Faulty Mercedes E220 radio unit

How long have you had the car and if less than 6 months,where did you buy it from ? You may possibly have a claim under Consumer Protection Legislation.
  8. J

Is diesel still better than petrol?

The third para says it all really.
  9. J

Is diesel still better than petrol?

I`m with you on this Stuart. My W210Diesel is now 20 years old, done 260,000 miles and still has the original Engine,Gearbox and Transmission.......and the original exhaust ! It costs me nowt relatively speaking,to keep.
  10. J

European breakdown insurance

I always carry a full sized spare in the Merc. I have a temporary spare in the Lexus.
  11. J

European breakdown insurance

I`ve been going to Andalucia and back 68 times in last 17 years and had a puncture just once. AA fitted my spare and I drove all the way to Limoge before I could get it repaired.I too have Nationwide cover.
  12. J

W212 diesel estate - wise purchase?

ho,ho and I had the wind behind me.
  13. J

W212 diesel estate - wise purchase?

My W210 (256,000 miles) recorded 60.6 mpg from Wirral to Eurotunnel last week ! Not bad eh ?
  14. J

E320 CDI alternator replacement

Twas not the ALTERNATOR THEN ?
  15. J

Good Indie in Manchester area?

I think that Matt @High Peak Autos uses SR.
  16. J

A silly idea

Do make enquiries to determine if the additional layer on the roof will not impact the mechanism or sensors in any adverse way.
  17. J

E-Drive Off all the time?

UK Sale of Goods Acts will allow you to return it.
  18. J

E-Drive Off all the time?

You cannot say that to a Lexus owner Mr B. Mercedes have yet to deliver ! My Lexus is now 12 years old and my Merc is 19. Both are excellent vehicles in their own way.
  19. J

Driving to France from UK

Did it in October last year for the 6th time. It is a notable construction as Kiwi says.

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom