Search results

1. Matt_EClass

2015 ML350 BlueTec Unplugged Module Found in Offside Rear Panel (boot)

Morning Botus, yep I spotted that to, so did the tow bar fitter who reconnected it when he re assembled the car
  2. Matt_EClass

Yeah I knew all of that (Ill go see my Merc Indie next week when hes back off holiday and also contact the garage I bought it from) but I was more interested (if of course it is the adblue module that has been disconnected and its had some sort of adblue delete) if it effects the running of the...
  3. Matt_EClass

Good Morning Star, Thanks for your response, assuming this was done by a previous owner, if it is infact the adblue module which has been disconnected and coded out (the car was scanned as part of the purchase to ensure no issues) and no error codes were noted, is this going to cause any issues...
  4. Matt_EClass

Hi Supernoodle, yes correct, its a 350 BlueTec, Euro 6 with Ad Blue. I havent a clue what the module is, or the reason why its unplugged and my Indie Mechanic is on Holiday this week or I would have run it down to him. Car was scanned during purchase inspection and no codes found. As Larkone...
  5. Matt_EClass

Funnily enough DSK, that's exactly what I do! This is my first car that's had start / stop (had to change my W211 Eclass Estate as it wasn't ULEZ compliant) and I cant quite get used to the unnerving action of the car just switching off when I come to a stop!
  6. Matt_EClass

Hi EmilysDad, nope, stop start works. Thanks for responding!
  7. Matt_EClass

Above car, not long had it, having a tow bar fitted today and the mobile tow bar fitter, whilst disassembling the rear of the car to fit the tow bar has found in the offside rear panel in the boot, next to the little battery that is located there, a module (bolted to the battery) with the large...
  8. Matt_EClass

Multi Car Insurance

Thanks EmilysDad, thats the one thing I liked about the Adrian Flux policy, they apply the NCB across both cars
  9. Matt_EClass

Multi Car Insurance

Thanks Chris, I will be in touch, looks like best thing to do is go separate policies!
  10. Matt_EClass

Multi Car Insurance

Hi Blobcat, thanks for responding, yes I might look at separate policies (I always assumed Multicar policies were cheaper) looks like they aint! By the way, I know what you mean re motorbikes, I have my 3 on separate policies! Its a bit of a pain!
  11. Matt_EClass

Multi Car Insurance

All, need some suggestions on Ins companies that you all use that do multi car policies. Im over 50, current Ins is Adrian Flux, I have a multi car policy that is about to renew, the 2 cars I have on the policy are 2005 AMG E55 (no mods), does about 3000 miles per annum (its my second car)...
  12. Matt_EClass

2007 W211 E63 - thoughts/opinions required

Im with AMGeed and DSK, I drove both the W211 E63 and the W211 E55 and settled on the E55 as I felt it was the better package, much more usable power lower in the rev range and both very quick, even in stock form (in real world situations). Ive had my E55 a couple of years now, its not a daily...
  13. Matt_EClass

W211 2005 E55k Intercooler Pump Change

Thank you AMGeed, I have ordered from Online Car Parts re the link you provided, thanks for your help mate.
  14. Matt_EClass

Thanks Wearsafoxhat, did you purchase that in the UK?
  15. Matt_EClass

Tidying up the wheel hubs on an E63

Hi AMGeed, nice job! this is definitely a job I need to do on my E55, the hubs are looking a bit rough, I have the pot of Hammerite and the brush ready to do it!, just waiting for some half decent weather!
  16. Matt_EClass

Hi All, I want to change the Intercooler pump on above car (more for maintenance than anything else) I haven't checked but I expect the one on the car is MB as the car has always been serviced at a MB dealer (before my ownership) I have a bad pully (not SC), one of the others so the car is...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom