Search results

1. M

Aircon dash control

Just for clarification. I understand that the LU / HF are where the part is manufactured but do the different numbers identify the same part ie. Are the parts above the same as they both have the same lower line of numbers ?
  2. M

Aircon dash control

Hi all . Ml 2011 . I hung an air fresher (tree) in front of my dash and it made all the paint on the control unit crinkled I have been quoted part number A251 900 00 01 as replacement but looking on web I have found picture of one no longer available with that code prefixed with LU and...
  3. M

what year is safe rust wise

Had a W210 E320 (2001) after 12 years and 118,miles it was scrapped because of rust eating away at the front suspension spring housings. Previously various body panels and wheel arches repaired by MERC Blackpool with my own contribution towards bonnet chips, returned with someone else’s worn...

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom