Search results

1. T

W208 230CLK door pulls

I thought as much. The problem is, I want to replace the speakers which entails removing the door card. As my drivers side door card is very tatty I was thinking of replacing it, but I can't find one which matches the passenger side. I have come across a pair of door cards which are different to...
  2. T

W208 230CLK door pulls

By 'door pulls' I was referring to the big vinyl covered 'handle' on the interior which you pull to close the door when you are in it. Sorry for any confusion.
  3. T

W208 230CLK door pulls

Stupid question time. Would a passenger side door pull fit on the drivers door please?. My tired old brain can't work it out!. Thanks.
  4. T

W208 speakers

Hi. Purchased my 2001 230CLK earlier this year,so far no problems other than a blown number plate bulb. What I would like to improve though is the sound system. A previous owner has changed the original head unit for an Alpine unit, but the bass seems to be lacking. I am thinking about two pairs...
  5. T

Alarm randomly triggering again - 2005 C320 CDI

Had this problem last year,so to save abuse from the neighbours I disconnected the siren as recommended. Noticed last night that the hazard lights were flashing and the headlights were on,so used the zapper to turn them off. Is there a fuse I can take out to stop this from happening,or would...
  6. T

Tapping noise W208 230CLK

Finally had a chance to pop the bonnet to have a listen to it. A regular tap tapping which increases with revs. Only generally does it when starting from cold and will disappear as the engine warms up. It seems to be coming from the top of the engine and possibly more towards the drivers side...
  7. T

No indicators or leccy windows ....briefly

Only had my 2001 230CLK a couple of days and yesterday I lost the indicators and electric windows temporarily. Everything else electrical seemed to be OK. All came back to life after I used the hazards. Battery connections appear tight. Strange.
  8. T

Buying 2001 230CLK (W208?)

Picked her up a couple of hours ago but not had a chance to go over her with a fine tooth comb yet. Minuses: No service history (I knew that when I bid for it) Sun roof apparently very slow at closing or sticks open (not tried it yet) Only one key Aircon not working Drivers door mirror 'oily'...
  9. T

Nice. Same colour as mine I believe.
  10. T

Haven't owned my own Merc for a while but wife has a 2005 C320 CDi estate. I couldn't resist a CLK on eBay. I have not even seen the car in the flesh as yet,so taking a gamble. MOT to next June and 107,000 miles for £510. Be prepared for some stupid questions over the next week or so!. Ta.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom