Search results

1. Peter De La Mare

BBC Top Gear Request - W205 C63 AMG Saloon

The C63s put up a really good show on Top Gear tonight.
  2. Peter De La Mare

Possibly returning to the AMG fold.

Hi everyone, been a while since I last checked in here. It looks like I’m making a triumphant return to AMG ownership in the shape of a 2017 GT R. I’ve sold my M3 track day toy and also looking to sell my Caterham, these should fund the GT R. I’m torn by the how necessary the Premium Pack...
  3. Peter De La Mare

AMG GT R - Reversing Camera.

Chaps. I’m looking to buy a GT R but the one I like hasn’t got the premium package and therefore hasn’t got front or rear cameras. Is this an easy retrofit and who might be able to do it?
  4. Peter De La Mare

New SL for the weekend.

I've got a bit of a road trip planned for the weekend, a Smart clearly not suitable so I've got the use of a shiny new SL350. It's a well spec'd model, with full Driver Aid pack, Magic Roof, Harmon Kardon, Distronic and probably something else I haven't spotted yet. Current mileage is just...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom