Search results

1. Pipemaster

R230 350 PSE pump plus dash locking buttons operate backwards

Had to change the PSE pump unit in the end. Edinburgh Merc least expensive and then installed by an Indy in Uppingham. Now all works but a hiss from the centre console means I have a leak under there, deep joy.
  2. Pipemaster

Start fail

yep that's why I would have liked the part number as i have accounts with car part suppliers who tend to be cheaper than Merc dealers but if its not available elsewhere that's what I shall do. My iCarsoft MB3 gives a code on the SAM_PASS Control Unit N10/11 (Passenger-side SAM Control Module)...
  3. Pipemaster

Start fail

I Have a 2006 r230 350. The car has decided not to start until after I pull an orange relay on the passenger side fuse box under the bonnet and plug it back in. Then the car starts. Switch off and then back to square one. Please can someone tell me what the relay is and what it does and if this...
  4. Pipemaster

I have seen a couple of videos on Your tube with a very enthusiastic Frenchman enthusing me to Let's go!. To be fair his production and details was very good. if the tubes on the pump inside the unit were reversed surely that can only be done if they were crossed over? I also wonder if they...
  5. Pipemaster

W204 220 cdi blue efficiency estate egr valve location

Thanks for the info I think i'll try the aerosol route first it's going to be a pain otherwise.
  6. Pipemaster

W204 220 cdi blue efficiency estate egr valve location

I have looked at a few videos on line but haven't found one thst identifies the location of the egr valve on my car. Photo of engine attached. I would appreciate anyone pointing me in the right direction Thanks Steve
  7. Pipemaster

I have been trying very hard not to bother people on the forum about yet another PSE issue BUT I am stumped Sl350 2006 pump was operating then stopped. Impeller was broken so changed that. Pump worked again but only after the car had run and once left the locks became inoperative. So I changed...
  8. Pipemaster

R230 number plate light units - replacing / access

Problem fixed. Connectors were covered in verdigris. Grazed my knuckles but strangely satisfying to fix a part without cost!
  9. Pipemaster

Water in the rear seat footwell -Roof water drain cover part number?

I have a 2006 SL350 and have had water ingress into mainly the passenger (left) side rear foot well. Opening the roof half way I used an airline to blow out the drains from the gulley near the c-pillar. On one side there is a metal plate with a self tapping screw fixing it in place. The end of...
  10. Pipemaster

Just saw your signature Malcolm spec made me smile - from memory that "electric everything"
  11. Pipemaster

I have a 2006 350 and one of my number plate lights out (off side) and the other is a bit dodgy. I would like to replace them which means taking out the whole unit. I have searched on the web and cant find a definitive answer. The font of knowledge that was Television on an old post on this...
  12. Pipemaster

Bluetooth SL350 2006 connecting to smartphone SAP version?

Thanks for that comprehensive reply I have ordered another adapter and hope that one will work - Mercedes Benz Genuine Bluetooth Adapter/Module B6 787 5877 with the other one for sale on fleabay
  13. Pipemaster

Bluetooth SL350 2006 connecting to smartphone SAP version?

Hi I have been away from here for a while (sorry to see Television has passed away) but have bought an SL350 and i want to connect a bluetooth mobile to it. I bought a Cradle Adapter for the UHI connector in the armrest from Ebay SAP v2 SLR B67875840 PEIKER and i am having trouble getting it to...
  14. Pipemaster

SL129 Fixed aerial

I had a fixed aerial on my car. which was replaced with an electric retractable one a few years ago. The car is fitted with a factory fitted Becker Sat Nav and handsfree cradle. There is a small boot mounted pod which I believe is for the Sat Nav (I have never seen another 129 with one on)...
  15. Pipemaster

Audio 20 & Blackberry 9360 Bluetooth pairing problem

I am trying and frustratingly failing to pair my Audio20 head unit with my Blackberry Curve 9360. The process falls down when after fining the MB Bluetooth unit and my phone successfully saying it's paired with the car the Audio 20 displays the name of my phone, a graphic shows for a while and...
  16. Pipemaster

C220 se estate blue efficiency 59 reg

Please can someone tell me the annual Road Tax for the C220 Blue Efficiency Estate - 2009? Thanks
  17. Pipemaster

C220 Auto box intermittent not shifting

I have an intermittent fault on my 51 plate C220 with steptronic (?) box. Very occasionally the gearbox does not change and remaions in a single gear. If I stop the car turn off the ignition and then on again the problem goes. This mostly happens when the car has been standing say over 5 hours...
  18. Pipemaster

CD Changer MC3198 no cd 1-6

I have a 2000 R129 and whilst away recently changed the cds in the magazine when reloaded the display reported NO CD 1-6. I have had the unit out and there is a red light on the fibre optic connector and if the magazine is left out it reports that on the display. I have heard that disconnecting...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom