Search results

1. D

NICE CAR - PROBABLY A SCAM

See below for latest correspondence from the scammer - Thank you for your interest. My SL Class is currently with Quick Logistics in Bath. I signed a contract with them and they will handle everything regarding this sale (payment, shipping and paper exchange). By dealing through them we are...
  2. D

Probably worth £35k with that sort of mileage! Payment to be made to an escrow company….. The seller may offer to refer the sale to an independent 'middleman' (this is known as escrow) company that will only pass on your money to the seller when you are 100% happy with the car. The catch here...
  3. D

Lovely R107 advertised on Facebook Marketplace for £9,680! Does anyone recognise the car?
  4. D

R231 SAT NAV UPDATE

My 2013 R231 requires a map update for the sat nav system. It currently has 2012/2013 (V7.3) EUROPE. Can anyone advice on the cheapest way of doing this? Thanks.
  5. D

What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

I had a go at cleaning the chrome false exhaust outlets on my R231. First of all I applied some alloy wheel cleaner followed by a power wash, then some T Cut followed by mechanical polishing. Result wasn’t great so am considering getting new replacements if the price is reasonable. Does...
Top Bottom