Search results

1. D

When does a car become a classic

Thank you all for your replies, some good comments there. I think maybe the trouble and potential pitfalls of storing are likely to outweigh the gains. I don’t think I would intend to use it as a classic car in 10 years, just sell it at some point- so most likely back to plan A and sell now -...
  2. D

When does a car become a classic

After having my SL350 for 8 years I have decided it’s time for a change. I had a thought (probably not a good one) as my car is in pristine condition, not a spec of rust and only 57K on the clock, 2006 model I guess it’s worth Circa £10k, what if I prepped it and stored it in the barn for say...
  3. D

Insurance premium reduction during lockdown

I had an email from Admiral stating that as the amount of claims had gone down they were giving a refund to all customers of £25 per vehicle - check to follow [emoji3] Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. D

CL203 Washer jets not working

Thanks for the reply Gordon, If there were a blocked non return valve then why is there such a good flow when disconnecting the pipe at the jet end?
  5. D

CL203 Washer jets not working

Strange problem with the washer jets on our C180 Coupe. Neither jet works so I replaced the pump - no joy :( if I disconnect the pipe from the jets there is plenty of pressure there, so much so that I cant stop the flow with a finger, I have removed both jets and blown them out with an air...
  6. D

Android head unit replacement

I recently replaced the command in my 2006 R230 with a pioneer head unit. Removed the head unit, audio gateway and cd changer. Took ages to do as you have to rewire the speakers and aerial from behind the passenger seat up to the new unit- not a job for the faint hearted. At the same time I also...
Top Bottom