Search results

1. C

VITO 120 (2007) Rear alxe/wheel issues

Can anyone recommend somewhere local to Worksop that might be able to fix this, i'd probably need to get it recovered there but have a recovery policy? Failing that does anyone want to buy this vehicle as spares or repairs? I assume that doesn't break a forum rule.
  2. C

Yes, the backing plates were replaced. I took it to DAMAS near Clowne. I've taken other Mercedes vehicles there in the past but not for some years. I think the primary aim was to replace those plates (and anything on the braking side that had been damaged by it, or indeed just needed doing) as...
  3. C

Hi everyone, long time without a Mercedes vehicle (sadly) so haven't been frequenting here as much as i used to years ago. I have a tedious 'ongoing' problem with my 2007 Vito 120. Apologies in advance for the long intro. It was a somewhat pointless purchase, I bought it in October for not a...

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom