Search results

1. keefysher

What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

Took it for a service. The one with the ATF change. Totally different gearbox now, was a bit clunky, but super smooth. On a Service Plan so happy ;):) Did put my tow bar bike rack on in anticipation of using the monster e-bike (Crusher XF650) to go to the office for the first full day in 2.75...
  2. keefysher

Any F1 fans

Is that a 'note to self'? :geek:
  3. keefysher

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2022/oct/27/profits-at-worlds-seven-biggest-oil-firms-soar-to-almost-150bn-this-year-windfall-tax
  4. keefysher

Why has it an egg timer in the door mirror housing? :geek::shock:;)
  5. keefysher

Buy a battery from Costco, 5 year guarantee, keep returning it when it goes flat :geek::shock:;)
  6. keefysher

Bathurst 12 hour enduro

Is that akin to knock off designer gear? :geek::shock:;)
  7. keefysher

Any F1 fans

Look on the bright side, we are going on our mini holiday, camping at Woodlands too ;):D:D It took less time to queue to see the Queen lying in state than to get our Silverstone tickets. Unsure how much the carp 3/4/5G signal in our capital city, such a backward nation we are becoming, added to...
  8. keefysher

Erm, yes. He's also the butt of the jokes :geek:;)
  9. keefysher

Is this your cunning plan ahead of a hose pipe ban? ;-)
  10. keefysher

CLS Now Gone, My New AMG!

School run? :geek:;)
  11. keefysher

I recall for many years you decried diseasel engined cars and you finally saw the light. Only a matter of time til you realise the benefits of towing a wobble box :cool: No point getting older if you don't get wiser :)
  12. keefysher

Is Telegraph Hill the one that goes up the A38 to Exeter Racecourse? Will give it a go in 4 weeks as we stop overnight at said site, but with the caravan on the back. Did it once with the W221 & 'van, surprised most traffic and then had to slow rapidly for the very tight exit...
  13. keefysher

Interesting cars seen on the road.

LPG it then drive through Londinium CC Zone for free!
  14. keefysher

Hanging Bike rack on e class estate - S213

Like young Mr Bell, I also use Thule Pro Ride bike carriers. However I have a pano/sunroof on my GLE, so using the Edge Bars removes the ability to open the sunroof. I use Aero bars with a foot kit that attaches to the roof rails inbuilt to the car. Have you a pano/sunroof? I also have a...
  15. keefysher

Any F1 fans

I misread that as Oscar Pistorius :geek::shock: must be the dental abscess making my mind go funny:rolleyes:
  16. keefysher

What have you done to your UnMerc today?

Ford is in the top list on the page. :geek: Maserati on the second list.
  17. keefysher

Highest fuel total cost you’ve put in your Mercedes ?

Used COSTCO Southampton yesterday. £1.839/l for diseasel. Filled to the £120 limit on the way in. Then went shopping, had dinner there. Popped into Sainsbugs on way home where diseasel was £1.979/l As had dropped off caravan for service passed many fuel stations, 1 independent in Emsworth was...
  18. keefysher

Highest fuel total cost you’ve put in your Mercedes ?

I always pay in the kiosk, a little walk is good for you. :geek: Probably habit from the days of fuel card, fill on way out, buy triple marathon for breakfast, on way back fill again, another triple marathon for dinner :geek:;)
  19. keefysher

Any F1 fans

@Rotorhead500 I did wonder if you'd been on 'duty' this weekend. My mate's billybullsh1ter mate claimed he was flying in/out on a McC chopper. The images posted on social were telling in the q of minibuses in front of rows of team trucks behind the paddock , 5 hours later they got out of the...
  20. keefysher

Any F1 fans

It was even better being there! Great atmosphere, crowd (estimated 400k) and racing across the card. Protestors on the track, armed police, really large corps bomb squad. Well worth an almost week long holiday camping at Woodlands. Thanks to @JBell for the heads up. Already booked for next...
Top Bottom