Search results

1. S

W203 Part Load Hose

Hello! I had the engine management light come on. I took it to the local Mercedes dealership who looked at it and said that the "Part Load" pipe had collapsed. The parts for this seem to be relatively cheap coming in at less than 100 but it needs 6.1 hours of labour as a lot of the manifold, ac...
  2. S

C350 Petrol Discontinued

Hello, I had a look at this V6 earlier this year and its a stunning engine. Wonder why MB discontinued this. What is the take on the C350 Diesel? Thanks
  3. S

sub & Speakers- w203 - 2006 model

Hello I have an audio 20 system and was thinking of getting a slim sub like the GTB 200a actvie sub from Blaupunkt or the Pioneer TS-WX110A Underseat Compact Active Subwoofer (7 - 8 CM max height ) Would these fit under the front passnger car seat? could 2 be fitted one below each front...
  4. S

Front Brake Disc Size

Hello All, I want to get the Black Diamond Front brake discs for the 2006 C180K - Sport Edition 17 Inch Alloys. This one doesnt come with the cross drilled discs or the large MB callipers. Im trying to figure out what size discs would fit this. the width of the Disc Brake is 55mm, this, i am...
  5. S

Rattle in W203 Left Hand Front Seat Headrest

Hello Folks, the car seat headrest has this annoying rattle. on a road that is even slightly rough, it rattles, its a sort of noise like a screw in a tin can . its soft at times and then it gets bad whn the road is rough. its really winding me up. i took it to the dealership and they said they...
  6. S

Auto Transmission Jerks Car when lowering gear

Hiya, Its a weird problem thats quite random. When i step on the accelarator sometimes, the gear drops but i can feel a jerk/thud when this happens and then the car speeds up again. Its quite random but im not sure if its normal for this to happen. One situation for example - Reducing...
  7. S

VISEEO MB-2 Contacts with + Prefix

Hello Ive got the MB2 Viseeo. Contacts show up but any contact that has the phone number with + prefix eg. +4479 dont show up but others do. Any ideas? Much Appreciated. Saleem
  8. S

VISEEO MB-2 MB2 Low Volume

Hello I bought the Viseeo MB2 from Command Online. It seemed ok the first day but then i had to do a reset. After that the volume is really low. I can barely hear anything. Ive turend the volume in the all the way up but it still doesnt do anything. Is there any other way to bring the volume...
Top Bottom