Search results

1. A

W211 E-class estate (2007) - front shock absorbers

Many thanks for the tips. I checked the Sachs catalogue and the 316950 looks correct. Cheapest price found is on eBay and a lot less than the price I've been quoted. Can I just query your springs comment? Current springs were fitted in 2018 but shock absorbers were not changed. Suspension and...
  2. A

W211 E-class estate (2007) - front shock absorbers

Hello - my front shock absorbers need replacing. Ride has been bumpy and getting worse ever since front springs were replaced a few years ago. Shocks were not replaced at the same time. Vehicle: E220 CDi Estate; 170hp; Avantgarde; Sports + Comfort mode (transmission); VIN starts WDB211208...
  3. A

Aircon only working on passenger side

Thanks Martin. I am also wondering whether there is a a leak or whether the system was re-gassed properly. Will mention this to my Indy.
  4. A

That's super helpful - many thanks.
  5. A

Thanks for the swift reply - will take it to my Indy. Out of interest, does replacing the duo valve involve removing the dashboard or can it be accessed from the footwell?
  6. A

Hello - my post relates to a 2007 E-class estate 220i (W211). A few weeks ago, the red light on the aircon button started blinking and the aircon would not come on. Never happened before. Took my car to a garage (not my normal Mercedes indy) who tested for leaks and re-gassed the system...
Top Bottom