Search results

1. SimonRaf

Look what just came... Those of a nervous disposition please look away...

Just reading through this post now!! I wouldn't do it (wouldn't have the balls to lol) but fair play. On the car with the black of the tyres they look well!! Personally I would darken the rear light cluster down a notch - but hey its not my car. Enjoy
  2. SimonRaf

What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

So last week I added the spoiler, this week light smoke tint on the rear light cluster. Not to everyone's taste but working from home has me bored!! *I think I've posted this somewhere else on the forums by mistake but can't find it!!
  3. SimonRaf

Rear light tint

So last week I added the spoiler, this week light smoke tint on the rear light cluster. Not to everyone's taste but working from home has me bored!!
  4. SimonRaf

Thanks lol I've had the same plate with the same font for years (changed for MOT) and never been stopped. We all know what's going to happen now don't we!!!
  5. SimonRaf

Thanks. I always debadge regardless of the car. I just think it looks cleaner and less cluttered. Not everyone's thing I know.
  6. SimonRaf

Put on my new boot spoiler today
  7. SimonRaf

Chrome Strip Removal - Mercedes GLA

The chrome strip on the boot lid should have approx 8 small openings on the underside (visible when boot is open). Insert a flat head screwdriver and twist once - this will pop the trim off. Just clicks back in again when done.
  8. SimonRaf

Adblue fill/top up?

Thanks guys. Brilliant advice as ever. Much appreciated. Will get it sorted at the weekend.
  9. SimonRaf

Adblue fill/top up?

Hi, I got a message this morning that the Adblue needs refilled. Excuse my ignorance but just wondering: Can I do this myself? Where do I get it? Is there any specific make I need? Don't really want to be going to a workshop unless it's really necessary. Cheers, Simon
  10. SimonRaf

Returning Member

Thanks for the positive comments folks, very happy with my choice
  11. SimonRaf

Diamond grille

I have a front camera just above the star. Without one I'd imagine it works some sort of a radar system? The red warning triangle showed on my dashboard last week and I'd no idea what it was. Turns out when I read the manual I was too close to the car in front for the speed and weather...
  12. SimonRaf

Returning Member

Lol "looks familiar" me or the car ??
  13. SimonRaf

Returning Member

Back to MB after a couple of years so I've logged back into the forums :) Purchased a mid 2015 CLS AMG Line Premium Plus in Palladium Silver last week..... I'm now wondering why I ever moved from MB. Love it.

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom