Search results

1. Xtractorfan

dead key fob 2007 c180 kompressor estate

Brill thanks for that will talk to him tomorrow
  2. Xtractorfan

dead key fob 2007 c180 kompressor estate

There used to be a guy on here who advertised Key replacements/ reprogramming for Mercs. Anyone know of him or have his number, We have a sprinter near ludlow that needs a new key.
  3. Xtractorfan

Alcohol hand Sanitiser & Anti_bacterial Surface Cleaner in stock, fair prices

We have bought quite a bit of stuff from these guys. https://www.cmt.co.uk/ they aren't the cheapest but they do have most stuff and they are legit.
  4. Xtractorfan

W211 front end knocks and bangs over bumps? Help please

Anti roll bar itself wears at the bushings, it needs to be replaced, also check wheel bearings are adjusted to spec. Brake pads can rattle in the calipers, and calipers have been known to come loose.
  5. Xtractorfan

Factory Warranty

Try another dealer, also post some pics from in around the wheel arch, I would suspect that the inner side of the wheelarch trim is also clipped to hold it in place.
  6. Xtractorfan

Weird limp mode when towing - electrics or something else??

Just a guess, but worth a check, your year of car and earlier had a problem with oil seeping into the wiring loom and wicking up into the gearbox ecu... A quick check of the ecu will confirm if it is oil saturated.... The cure is to wash out the ecu with switch cleaner or lighter fluid and blow...
  7. Xtractorfan

Wet load cover

Post a pic of the seal and the hole you speak off. Some Rubber seals have holes to allow the air trapped in the seal to escape, but these are generally on the inner side so that water cannot get in to them. When fitting a seal you have to make sure that it is fitted exactly as it came off. Take...
  8. Xtractorfan

My YouTube Channel: KillerHERTZ Mercedes Modifcations

Had a look at your first video... And would like to comment. You are doing 'How To' videos . Then you remove the bits and pieces off camera and then go back and show the bits removed. Now I think people who want to watch How Io Videos want to see HOW TO REMOVE the bits and pieces. This is the...
  9. Xtractorfan

My YouTube Channel: KillerHERTZ Mercedes Modifcations

Had a look at your first video... And would like to comment. You are doing 'How To' videos . Then you remove the bits and pieces off camera and then go back and show the bits removed. Now I think people who want to watch How Io Videos want to see HOW TO REMOVE the bits and pieces. This is the...
Top Bottom