Search results

1. D

Thank-you - RIP DIYMAN

Hi All I am sending this email as the Son-in-Law of a renowned member of the group DIYMAN (David Smith) who spent many years loving this site and talking to me fondly about the problems that you all helped him solve with his Mercedes - sadly David passed away back in December and I have been...
  2. D

E270 Limp mode code P0660

Hi, my car went into limp mode two weeks ago so I tried putting some expensive diesel in to clean the EGR valve, that seemed to work until this week but now in limp again with nothing showing up on the display read the fault code, P0660 I understand this is a very general code so I guess it will...
  3. D

W211 Speedo not working

So you think it is the actual instrument at fault, not the speed sensor or power supply or a bad ground connection. I wish I knew a bit about how it works or should work.
  4. D

W211 Speedo not working

Hello, when I came to start the car after about a week not running I noticed the speedo was not working, also when I started moving I had the release parking brake red warning twice, so reapplied the brake and released it again which solved that but still a speedo problem. When I started to...
  5. D

Hi - E270 W211 - looking for advice on ABS and ESP malfunction

On the same car with the same fault my local garage pulled the rear shaft out and replaced the ring with no problem.
  6. D

Mot fail 2014 E-Class W212 brake pipes

The independent MB garage I used for years had a routine job to spray the brake pipes with wax oil after every time the car went on the lift.
  7. D

Disabled Cars

I bought one from the dismantlers yard years ago, I intended making in into trailer, I stripped it right down to a rolling chassis with a flat deck and three wheels. I had a large drive and garden and many of the local children including my own spent hours playing on it. I never did complete...
Top Bottom