Search results

1. ken555

ML W164 Drivers door opens when locked

Are those cars with keyless entry/go different ? Just taken out the bung and reflector, and there is no screw to be seen. Just molded plastic and bowden cables.
  2. ken555

Part number search

Drain cover I think. Certainly not the tow hook cover.
  3. ken555

Part number search

Rather annoyingly I seem to have lost a cover from under the bumper, tried various sites and can't seem to find a number. Anyone with access to the Full EPC got a part number ?
  4. ken555

What does this warning screen mean?

https://www.mercedes-benz.co.uk/passengercars/being-an-owner/mb-guides.html I would assume all european cars have the same dashboard I would how ever guess ESP warning
  5. ken555

Help with ml320 rear air vent removal

Can you send a copy to ken@catherineandken.co.uk I need them out to replace/rescue the adjuster. I can see half inside the vent.
  6. ken555

How many chances do you give the dealer ?

What like a Mercedes dealer ;) Good news it we've found a X5M in Warrington, so can use the loan car to visit it before we return it to Preston. As we traded in our old car, it leaves us with a bit of a transport issue. Looks like Mondays commute will be in my hillclimb car, so the wife can...
  7. ken555

How many chances do you give the dealer ?

Phone call last night it's fixed. Phone call this morning it's broken again. Travelling down on Friday to return customer loan car, and can always get home by train if needed. Think its time to start looking at other brands of car. Pity as all previous Mercs have been great.
  8. ken555

Sending DTMF tones

Hi there I have a MB Sap v2 mobile hooked to a Audio 20 CD in our 2006 (facelifted) S211 E320 CDi. It is (Sucessfully) paired with my wife's and my own Samsung Galaxy S 2. The only thing that's causing a problem is sending of DTMF//Touch tones to various systems. Can it be done ?

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom