Search results

1. C

W202 new windscreen/wiper problem

Evening folks, second problem of the evening. I have just had a new windscreen for my W202 after 'fantastic crack' appeared. However when i attempted to turn my wipers onto intermittent they just stayed permentatly on. The guy from Autoglass asked if i had rain sensor/auto wiper option which...
  2. C

B Class Squeaky Auxilary Belt

Evening folks, We have a 2005 '55' plate B class diesel in the family, however it suffers from a VERY squeaky Auxilary belt. The belt was replaced just before christamas due to it being squeaky and a knocking noise coming from that area in the engine bay. The belt was slightly damaged and the...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom